16 Feb MNOPS Conference – 2018 Exhibitor Registration
2018 Pipeline Safety Educational Conference
April 9 – 12, 2018 at Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point, MN
- Set Up: Monday, April 9 from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
or Tuesday, April 10 from 8:00 a.m. to noon
- Tear Down: Thursday, April 12 after the 10:00 a.m. break
(Note: Even though your exhibit is down, you are welcome to stay through the end of the conference on Thursday.)
Exhibit / Vendor Reception Registration
Register for the exhibit area and vendor reception sponsorship by submitting the form below.
- Cost is $425.00 which includes one exhibit space with an 8′ table and helps to support the Wednesday evening vendor reception portion of the conference. If interested in a second exhibit space, it can be reserved for an additional $100.00.
- Electricity is provided throughout the exhibit area at no charge.
- For sponsorship displays, provide your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org in either an eps, png, or jpg format.
- Registration ends Friday, March 30
- Payment is due at time of registration. Either mail your check to GROEBNER / Attn: Deana Jeske, MNOPS Conference / 21801 Industrial Blvd. / Rogers, MN 55374 or call Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900 with your credit card information (Visa or Master Card only).
- Every exhibitor is welcome to contribute a door prize for the vendor reception portion. If interested in donating a prize, indicate that in the form below.
- Room reservations are made directly through Breezy Point. Download the Breezy Point Lodging Reservation Form for the details on how to make your reservations.
If you have any exhibit or vendor reception questions, please contact Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900 / email@example.com.