11 Feb MNOPS Conference – 2020 Exhibitor Registration
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Exhibitors, registration is closed. Due to COVID-19 concerns, the MNOPS Pipeline Safety Educational Conference has been canceled for 2020. Please contact the Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety with questions.
2020 MNOPS Pipeline Safety Educational Conference
Cragun’s Resort – Brainerd, Minnesota
April 13 – 16, 2020
- Set Up:
Monday, April 13 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. OR Tuesday, April 9 from 8 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Tear Down:
Thursday, April 16 after the 10:00 a.m. break
(Note: Even though your exhibit is down, you are welcome to stay through the end of the conference.)
- Preliminary Agenda:
- Set Up:
Exhibit Registration / Payment
Register for the exhibit and vendor reception sponsorship by submitting the form below and providing payment.
- Each exhibit space is set up with an 8′ table and electricity. The cost per table is $475.00. If interested in a second exhibit space, it can be reserved for an additional $100.00 (maximum of 2 tables per company). The tables will be filled on a first come first served basis. (Exhibit fees go to pay for the Wednesday evening vendor reception portion of the conference.)
- Registration ends Friday, April 3, 2020.
- Payment is due at time of registration.
- Payment by check can be sent to GROEBNER | Attn: Deana Jeske, MNOPS Conference | 21801 Industrial Blvd. | Rogers, MN 55374.
- Payment by credit card (Visa or Master Card only) can be made by calling Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900.
- Please send your company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org in either an eps, png, or jpg format for use in the sponsorship signage.
- Every exhibitor is welcome to contribute a door prize for the vendor reception. If interested in donating a prize, indicate that in the form below.
New Product Presentation
- Indicate below if you are interested in presenting a 1 to 2 minute introduction of a new product (or your company) during the New Product Presentation on Wednesday morning.
- Room reservations are made directly through Cragun’s Resort. Click here to use the resort’s online form to make your lodging request.
If you have any exhibit questions, please Deana Jeske at 612-930-0900 / email@example.com.