05 Oct SMARTSHORE – Inflatable Trench Shield
GROEBNER now offers SMARTSHORE an inflatable trench shield developed by PRONAL. SMARTSHORE is certified by Registered Professional Engineer in accordance with OSHA standard 29 CFR, part 1926, subpart P. It is approved for a maximum depth of 6.5 feet for the smaller size and 8 feet for the larger size in soil types A, B and C60. SMARTSHORE is the perfect solution to secure excavations for quick maintenance operations on utilities as well as for first responders for trench rescue operations.
- TOUGH: Made of special double wall, rubber coated fabric, hot vulcanized, the SMARTSHORE shields are highly resistant to wear, abrasion and punctures.
- FLEXIBLE: Depending on the trench conditions, the SMARTSHORE shields can be placed in vertical or horizontal position and can easily adapt to uneven surfaces. There are three different lengths of struts available.
- SAFE: Thanks to struts, protects against cave-ins or trench collapses allowing personnel to safely exit the trench in case of an emergency.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL: Thanks to its light weight, SMARTSHORE system only requires about 10 minutes to set up. In most cases, only a suitable compressor is required for the installation.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Foldable and light weight, this system is convenient to transport.
Learn more about the product at: