Use SENSIT's latest leak detection solutions to protect our communities from hazardous gases and meet the growing demand for tracking and traceability.
GROEBNER has invested in developing a network of suppliers that bring you the best products in the natural gas industry. One of our key partners committed to protecting life, property and our environment from hazardous gases is SENSIT Technologies.
Since 1980, SENSIT Technologies has been developing and incorporating new technologies into user-friendly products to meet customer needs. They design, manufacture, and service a complete line of gas leak detection instruments, combustible gas indicators and confined space monitors. SENSIT’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, combined with its knowledgeable and dedicated staff, provide workers all over the world with the best products and technology to protect them from hazardous gases.
Below are examples of the latest leak detection solutions on the market.
Portable Methane Detector
TRAK-IT PMD2 is a small, lightweight precision instrument used to survey, pinpoint, and grade methane leaks. With TDLAS technology, the TRAK-IT PMD2 is methane selective and perfect for walking or vehicle applications.
With on-board GPS, datalogging, mapping, and the best sensitivity in its class, the TRAK-IT PMD2 improves productivity without sacrificing safety or accuracy. Better leak surveys, with the data trail to back it up.
- Hazardous Location Approved
- Large Illuminated Display
- Powerful 1.0, 1.5, 2.0Lpm Pump
- Methane Selective
- Adjustable PPM, LEL and %VOL Alarms
- Barhole Test
- Tick-Style Leak Detection
- Datalogging with Event Capture
- Easy connection for auxiliary pumps for use in vehicle applications
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
- Rubberized Over Molded Housings
- GPS, Pump, Battery, Data-Stream, Audible Alarms, Flow-Blocked & Bluetooth Status Indicators
- Alarms-Audible, Visual for Methane & System Faults
- TDLAS Technology
Fixed Methane Detector
The GAS•TRAC FMD is an active sampling system equipped with a tunable diode laser spectroscopy (TDLAS) cell capable of detecting methane as low as 200 PPB. When equipped with an anemometer, the FMD is capable of localizing leaks, as well as providing state-of-the-art data to aid in quantification.
Outgoing data is transmitted via cellular to either SENSITConnect or the user’s chosen server. Advanced analytics, alarms, and automated alerts are available via SENSITConnect. Integration with other software infrastructure is available upon request.
- Methane Selective Internal Optical Assembly for Local Detection Built-in Sampling Pump
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Wireless Communication to Secure Server
- Continuous Datalogging
Hand-Held Laser Remote Methane Gas Leak Detector
The GAS•TRAC LZ-50 from SENSIT Technologies is a compact methane-specific leak detector that provides fast and accurate readings at distances up to 164 feet.
The LZ-50 utilizes TDLAS (tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy) technology to provide instantaneous and accurate responses to the presence of methane gas.
Designed to be competitively priced, the LZ-50 is perfect for hard to reach areas, eliminating the need to directly access the gas plume, climb to elevated areas, or access fenced-in property, or other potentially hazardous situations.
- Methane Specific
- Includes Distance Measurement
- Continuous Detection
- Low/High Reflectivity Indicator
- All Weather Enclosure
- Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Cell Included in Case
SENSIT® GOLD G3
Multi Gas Detector
The SENSIT GOLD G3 makes gas detection faster and more accurate than ever. Designed with worker productivity in mind, the SENSIT GOLD G3 features improved durability, sensor and pump performance monitoring, and unmatched datalogging and mapping capabilities.
SENSIT GOLD G3 is ideal for locating above and below ground gas leaks, confined space monitoring, pipeline purging, leak survey, and other applications. SENSIT GOLD G3 multi-gas detector can be configured with up to 5 sensors for combustible and toxic gases as well as oxygen.
- Intrinsically Safe Design (Certified)
- Exceptional Water/Dust Protection (IP64)
- 2-Speed Pump for Fast Sampling
- Rubberized Housing for Durability
- Audible Tick for Fast Leak Locating
- Long Life “Smart” Sensors
- Multi-Language Support
- Multi-Color LED Dome Warning Light
- Bright, Easy to Read Display
- SMART-CAL 360 Compatible (Automatic Calibration/Bump Testing)
- Loud, Audible Alarm
- SMART-LINK 360 Compatible (Download Logs)
- Battery Strength Indicator
- SERVICE 360 Compatible (Firmware Updates)
- Internal Memory for Record Retention
- Rechargeable Battery